Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby Steps

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted anything, hasn't it? I wish I could say that it is because I have been off in some remote, exotic corner of the world where no intertubes exist and life is, resultingly, bliss - but, no. I have definitely been in holiday mode or, as Bob might say, "on vacation, from my problems!" and just really unable to work up much to say about things like HCR, the Winkie Bomber Failed Terrorist Attack ("Failed", that is, in terms of not killing scores of innocent people, though certainly quite successful at terrorizing the poop out of America's rightwing Keyboard Commandos and Very Serious Pundocrisy), or Little Boots' penile implant.

Suffice it to say that the presence of friends and family and vast quantities of food and alcohol has dulled the intensity of my fervor for issue commentary. Sorry about that. Look for me to return to shrieking harpy status sometime around mid-January. Yeah, or not. Whatever.

In the meantime, for healthy doses of rationality and sufficient Rage Against the Machine, read everything by Digby and Glenn Greenwald. That always works for me.

No comments: