Friday, February 26, 2010

Yoo Hoo!

Yes, I'm still here.

Remember that old adage about not saying anything at all if you can't say something nice? Yeah well, it's not like I ever held hard and fast to THAT rule, but I have found myself to be hindered as of late by an overall sour outlook. Democratic politics has been downright depressing.

Maybe I'll feel better once they pass the damn HCR bill. Maybe.

Meanwhile, I'm going to scout around for some cheering up music. Let's see what I find! Any suggestions?

UPDATE: I have still been reading lots and have come across many posts that I thought about linking to here but in my apathetic state just never got around to it. Sorry about that. In trying to get back in the groove, let me start with this great post from Andrew Sullivan. He's often quite good at saying exactly what needs to be said. Shrill, sure, but if ever a topic required Shrill, our collective failure to hold the criminals in the Bush administration legally accountable is one.

No comments: