Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Fred is a Liar"

Interesting: Someone calling himself/herself "Fred is a Liar" left a comment at around midnight last night on a post from Oct. '09! It was, as one might have guessed, a post about our friend TexasFred and our commenter claims to know him (my sympathies!).

I have no trouble believing that Fred Is A Liar, though most of the blather I've read on his blog looks more like willfull ignorance. He's an idiot, to be sure, and a right nasty SOB - so lying would fit right in with the rest of his character. And he certainly promulgates lies on his blog, but most of it is picked up from the rightwing sewers he hangs out in. I guess that makes him a liar, I don't know and don't much care. To me, he's just kind of an interesting specimen.

I hope our midnight visitor comes back and tells us more!

No comments: