Monday, June 27, 2011

Protesting too much

TexasFred has a post up today that, even by his standards, is pretty weird. It's a long rant about how he's not a racist, and how all his friends who know him say he's not a racist, and blah, blah, blah. No clue in the post about what set all this off, much less any reference or quote of anyone calling him a racist or anything else. He claims that he's called a racist because he hates Muslims, among other things. Here's a sample from the post of Fred being Not A Racist:
Then there are those that say that I, and others like me, are Islamophobic racists and are prejudiced against Muslims. That’s right, now I am told that I am also prejudiced against Muslims and the *Religion of Peace*.

Radical Islam, that is to say, Islam itself, declared WAR upon the USA on Sept. 11, 2001.

Prejudiced? No, I’m not prejudiced; it’s much deeper than simple prejudice.

What I harbor is called INTENSE HATRED; hatred against those that would kill me, my family, my fellow citizens and would destroy this nation in the name of a goat loving pedophile, all because we won’t bow to their beliefs, I bear hatred against those that would trample our Constitution and place America under Sharia law.
He has titled this post "American Freedom vs. Political Correctness and Defeatism".

No comments: