Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When you're looking for a sound appraisal of the Republican candidates...

....who else would you turn to but TexasFred? Yes, I know this post is a little late - I'm sorry. I have been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. But I just had to post this item I saw over at Fred's the other day when he was blathering on about the Republican presidential "debate" and giving his astute run-down of the current crop of Republican presidential wannabes. Then he came to Herman Cain, and he had this to say:
There is something about Herman Cain that I just can’t put my finger on, and I’m not sure what it is right now, but I do see some things I really like from Cain, but I still don’t feel comfortable with him, that nagging feeling in the back of my head bugs the crap out of me on this one.
LOL!! Gee, I wonder what it is about Herman Cain that causes Fred to feel "uncomfortable"?.....

In case you were wondering, Fred's ideal ticket is Rick Perry/Michelle Bachmann. Yeah, let THAT image lull you to sleep at night!

No comments: