Friday, March 18, 2011

Okay, so other states are crappy too.

Texans are constantly telling themselves - and anyone else who will listen - that we are Special, that there's just something about Texas that imbues its residents with a certain je ne sais quoi. As a military brat, I lived in a lot of places as I was growing up, and I'll admit that I bought into the myth once I moved here. Texas is....different.

But it appears that Republicans are assholes no matter where they live, and other states are vying for the right to claim that their Republicans are just as Stupid/Evil/Insane as Texas Republicans are! I, for one, am willing to concede, if not at least give them credit for a damn good effort.

Still, I think our state's Let's-Let-College-Students-Shoot-Each-Other Bill should have been on the list.

UPDATE: I dunno, how do you compete with this?

No comments: