Saturday, October 27, 2007

A throw pillow here, a vase of flowers over there - Yeah, starting to shape up!




A friend of mine is about to wrap up a fabulous gig in the south of France where she functioned as a hostess for the last six months to various groups of artists and writers at a retreat. Too bad, right? While I'm learning to do this image-thing here at my blog, I thought I might add this cheery picture of sunflowers she sent me. Later, I'll be posting some of her artwork as well as my own.

2 comments:

Mike Thomas said...

I'm guessing that you somehow linked this photo off of a server at UTHSC because now every time I go to your page I get a little box that pops up asking me for a password. When I cancel it out, the picture stays blank.
Try dragging the picture onto your desktop and load it up to the blogger server from there and that shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Of course, I'm just guessing that is the problem and I could be wrong.

AnnPW said...

Thanks Mike - AGAIN! I think I fixed the problem. Let me know if you still get that little pop-up box.