Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry to have been absent lately. Life tends to get in the way of blogging duties sometimes, as I am finding out. Anyway, I'm still happy with our new President - so far, so good I say even if he isn't the pinko commie Hitleresque leftist that I thought he was when I voted for him. Hah!

I'm going out of town for a few days, probably be back on Saturday. My job for this year's Thanksgiving is to bring "sides" and I threw in a pumpkin flan also. The side dishes I'm bringing are: Orange Roasted Sweet Potatoes Con Poblanos, Spinach Artichoke Casserole, Corn Pudding, and Garlic Green Beans. Any of you out there cooking? I'd love to hear some of your favorite dishes and/or recipes in the comments.

Will also be watching to see if our Dallas Cowboys can hang on to their sliver of a hope of getting into the playoffs this year. Maybe go see "Milk", play some croquet, drink liberally - try to forget the crash for just a little while. How 'bout you?

4 comments:

mark hoback said...

I think the Cowboys are gonna pull it off this year. Just hope that the Redskins are there to join them.

Freewheel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ricky Bones said...

Hope all had an awesome Thanksgiving!

AnnPW said...

Thx so much Ricky, Freewheel and Mark. I had a good weekend and hope you did too!