Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Specs

Digby has a post up about this flow chart. Interesting. I like the idea of Howard Dean in HHS, seems to me that he's earned it and would be good in that position. I also would like to see Richard Clark, Tom Daschle, and as many Kennedys as possible included in this new administration. There are so many good Democrats out there, and I'm sure many of the best ones are those I've never heard of, so we'll just have to see what President-elect Obama does with this hand that he's been dealt, right? Should be quite a show in Center Ring these next few months, not to mention what's happening on the sidelines.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

How about Chet Edwards? I agree, rewarding some of the Dems who have made huge contributions, and borne up under a lot of trashing, according to the great abilities under adversity they've shown is very much called for.

AnnPW said...

Hi Ruth! I wasn't that familiar with him, so I looked him up - he sounds like a great guy and there would certainly be some poetic justice in elevating the status of a Democrat who represented Crawford! The only problem that I see with this one is that, as a representative from Texas, if he vacated his House seat, his replacement would be appointed by a Republican governor and we know what that means. I'd like to hang on to as many Democrats in Congress as we can.

That said, what are your thoughts about the First Chef? heh.