Friday, May 23, 2008

Holiday Weekend

Can't get enough of these! Today I'm packing up the car with enough food to feed an army for a month and heading up to Austin (sans kiddos, if you can believe THAT! The little dears are otherwise occupied) where I will meet up with friends and tomorrow morning we will pack up another car with even MORE food and set off for the hinterlands where a friend of ours has a farm near the booming metropolis of Bullard, Texas. I will be nowhere near a computer until I get home Monday night, so you guys and gals are on your own! All I ask is that you pick up after yourselves and don't terrorize the cats.

1 comment:

heydave said...

Have a fun weekend!

Myself, I'll be putting up new gutters and fascia boards.


In the rain.



Can beer and pizza and beer be far behind?