Thursday, July 3, 2008

This 'n' That

Steve Benen looks at bias in AP reporting which reminded me of this report I heard on NPR and I remember thinking that it sure sounded like it came straight from McCain's campaign. I mean, fergawdsakes, look who they quote toward the end: The American Enterprise Institute! Hello?

Meanwhile, hilzoy points us to this Rolling Stone article on Obama's managing style, which is - dare I say it? - hopeful (the article, not his managing style). It is a good article but I'm having difficulty reconciling the points it makes with Obama's cave-in on FISA which, to me, reeks of standard beltway mentality.

And speaking of FISA, here's Greenwald doing what he does best.

And TBogg agrees to follow a train(wreck) of thought and finds an interesting comparison.

Finally, don't you all agree that heydave has been looking a little peaked lately? I've prescribed some more medicine.

No comments: