Friday, April 4, 2008

Updates and Addendums but in a Whole New Post

Because I feel like it, that's why!

Yay, Maja is back and in great form. She even links at the end to this post by John Cole, which I was going to link to only (well, mostly) because he points to the irrepressable Ask-A-Mexican who, much to my dismay, is no longer writing columns. Boo!

Heydave and I, apparently in long-distance tandem, found this over at The Aristocrats. Poor BushBaby! Don't you feel all sorry for him?

And, man-oh-man, when Glenn Greenwald sinks his teeth in, he doesn't let go! Lucky for us.

I like Tom Burka.

Has Happy Hour started?

1 comment:

Ted McLaughlin said...

Just wanted to let you know that I like your blog, and I've added it to the BlogNetNews listings. That will cost you nothing and might get you a few more readers.

If you wanted to link back to BNN it would be appreciated, but it is not a requirement.

Ted McLaughlin
Texas Editor
http://www.blognetnews.com/texas/