Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is it November yet?

I want to say that I really, really don't care who Obama picks for his VP but I probably care more than I'd like to and my Don't-Care stance is most likely a protective stance against anticipated disappointment. Wesley Clark would have been a choice that pleased me, especially after the flap over his being-a-POW-doesn't-necessarily-qualify-one-to-be-President comments. I'd have been happy if Obama had announced him as VP the next day. But he didn't. It also looks like he won't be nominating Noam Chomsky or Jeremiah Wright either. Too bad. That would have spiced things up a bit for me! CW seems to be holding these days for Joe Biden. Yawn. TBogg puts the right words to how I feel about that. So, whatever. Just let it be November already.

No comments: