Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hey Fred!

This one's for you. And please don't think you need to leave a comment.

UPDATE: LOL! Apparently Fred was somewhat miffed that I deleted his spittle-flecked invective from the comments here and tacked on this little coded message to one of his posts today. Guess who the highlighted part refers to!
And I am fairly certain there will be some bleeding heart libbers that read this and will have tacky comments to make on their nothing little blogs and journals, but that’s OK, at least for now we’re still getting some of these WETBACKS out of the USA, and before the moonbats in Lbberville even start, WETBACK is NOT a race, it’s a statement of fact, deal with it!

4 comments:

Mike Thomas said...

Oh my! You didn't actually give TexasFred a link, did you? That's like pouring gasoline on a campfire. I'm sorry I missed it.
What a first-rate jerk he is. The first time I stumbled across his web site he was referring to Obama derisively as "blue-lipped". You think skin pigmentation might make a difference to him?

Glad to see you gave the SOB a taste of his own medicine. He deleted my comments from his site and permanently banned me all because I kidded him about supporting Ron Paul since they both are opposed to the Iraq War.
Talk about thin-skinned!
Both Texas Fred and Dagney's Rant are sites to be avoided because their proprietors are nuttier than jaybirds.

AnnPW said...

I know, I know! I had to laugh at how PO'd he was and I remembered your experience with him. He certainly is creepy-nuts, but definitely NOT A RACIST!! Or, if he is, SO WHAT!! Or, whatever.

What's really creepy about these loons is how worked up they are managing to get as it becomes more and more certain that Obama is going to win. They are gun-obsessed and their comments are seriously unhinged with rage. One of his commenters said of Obama today: "This guy has to be stopped" which just gave me cold chills.

capmconnundrum said...

Unhinged is an apt description. The wingnuts are revving up somethin' fierce.

Mike Thomas said...

What scares me more than the pathetic old fools like Texas Fred are the deadly serious psychopaths at Al Qaeda who are coldly calculating how they can best help John McCain win.