Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And Stupidity Marches On, Unabated

From TBogg who begins by quoting Chimpy at his press conference today:

"To me, the NIE (National Intelligence Estimate) provides an opportunity for us to rally the international community -- to continue to rally the community -- to pressure the Iranian regime to suspend its program," the president said. "What's to say they couldn't start another covert nuclear weapons program."

At some point the White House press corp just quit taking notes figuring that eventually someone would come out and interpret the gibberish for them. Most of them spent the rest of the press conference playing "Hangman". D_MB_SS.

Or, as Bill says:

What this comes down to is who or what are we going to believe: the NIE or the evidence?

No really - he did actually say that. I swear.

4 comments:

Ricky Bones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricky Bones said...

Does he mean the SAME type of flawed evidence from the Vice President and others during the lead up to Iraq that was later said to be flawed by the White House? Even worse, Cheney made damning accusations, then lied and said he never said them, but earlier video showed otherwise. Yeah, believe them! I am still waiting to see the "last throes" by the militias.

Does Bill know something we don't? What evidence? Why are they so in favor of continuing down a path that will make life hell for our troops, and stretch our military even weaker. How much will this cost? No once over there has addressed the fact that we are BORROWING to pay for this war - who will get the bill? Our children and grandchildren. But that doesn't seem to bother them.

So, I would love to see what "evidence" he is talking about? Even President Bush said they may not be making weapons, but they are still dangerous. I guess even Tyler Durden (President Bush) can't stop Project Mayhem and its followers (Bill and others like him wanting war)

Funny, if they really see this as a threat, they should join the military. If this is truly the fight for our survival and for "civilization", why aren't they joining up to lend a hand. I know if our country was really in peril I would pick up a weapon and defend it. I have done it before and I would gladly do it again - I was not and I am not all bluster like those chicken hawks. They need to quit acting like a bunch of armchair warriors who are too chicken to fight.

I know they will read this - so just know Bill, you and your gang are all talk. I doubt you would ever pick up a weapon if it came down to defending your hometown, let alone a piece of turf thousands of miles away. Actions speak louder than words, I have a Bronze Star to back up my words, how about you?

Ricky Bones said...

Say what???!!!

Ricky Bones said...

I finally figured it out! The evidence is Israel's continued asssertions that Iran has the bomb. Good intel there!