Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yes, I'm still here!

Profuse apologies to my legions of faithful readers for the paucity of postings yesterday and today. There has been a slight uptick in activity in my non-virtual life and I have actually had to spend time AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER(!) for extended periods of time! It's an unsettling experience, I tell you, but anyway, here I am, and while today's offering won't exactly "make up" for, well, anything, here it is:

First up, I've got to find out where I can get one of these T-shirts.

Best headline of the day.

Seasonal arts and crafts for the twisted frugal set. You guys are gonna love this! Name your favorite in the comments - mine might be the Halloween ghost. Oh I don't know, maybe the toupee...

Have evangelicals "matured"?

The day's not over yet, so there's still the possiblity that more mischief can be done. Stay tuned!

No comments: