Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tree Trimmers


Merry Christmas everyone! Does everyone's tree have an assortment of these Mother's Treasures hanging on them? For some reason, I only have Sandy's creations - James must have ditched his before I got my mitts on them. I actually have one that I made with my nerdy little mug on it, but it must be down in the bottom of the Christmas ornament box and I didn't quite get that far. Well, the packages are all open and ooo'ed and aaahh'ed over, paper and ribbon is strewn all over the house and the cats are having a field day. Buddy, our black lab, is happily surveying the yard for a place to bury his new rawhide bone. In awhile, the boys and I will head into San Antonio for a traditional get-together with friends at Mi Tierra's for brunch, maybe a movie afterwards (The Kite Runner and Charlie Wilson's War are contenders) if we're not too wiped out - or perhaps just home and a nap. Hope all of you are having a wonderful day!

No comments: