Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Masters of War

From Juan Cole over at Informed Comment:
"President Bush should be out here watching this ramp ceremony to see what it is really like," said one soldier, who asked not to be identified.

"The people who created this war need to be thinking about the families of these 18-year-olds who are dying."
'

Let me just repeat that last phrase: "The people who created this war need to be thinking about the families of these 18-year-olds who are dying." That was said by one of our patriots in Iraq. It is true. It made me cry a little.

4 comments:

Ricky Bones said...

This made me think of All Things Conservative.

What happened to that Blog? I went and there are no posts, just links. Did he finally see the error in his logic and flawed thinking? :-)

AnnPW said...

Oh, I seriously doubt it, RB! But it is very strange, and no one is talking. Mike and Pam and I have all emailed Bill and gotten no response. We find it particularly odd that none of his regular commenters have left any comments asking about him, leading Mike to speculate that he may have emailed some individuals - but if so, they aren't talking. It's all very weird, and pretty disturbing.

Ricky Bones said...

In all seriounsness, I hope all is OK with him. Ideology aside, I would not want anything tragic to have caused this.

If you hear anything, let me know. Also, my site is down, but will be back up - I am changing my host and it will be back up with the much needed changes and additions (you and Mike) I have just been so busy with my new job and all :-)

Hope all is well!!!

AnnPW said...

Thanks Rick - I will certainly let you know if I hear anything. Good luck with that new job!