Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Vanquishing the Beast

Let me be clear: George W. Bush and his enablers (and that includes you, Hillary Clinton) deserve to rot in hell for all eternity. Deranged? Maybe so, but as far as I can see, derangement is the only healthy response to this, not to mention this. Of course we should pull all our troops out of Iraq, and of course we should shut down Guantanamo, but the reality is that we can't, not nearly fast enough to suit most of us, and, as it seems - if Bush gets his way (and when doesn't he?) - not even in the foreseeable future. Now, does someone - anyone? - want to try and give me a reasonable explanation for why this pissant little asshole CROOK of a president and his DICK of a vice president aren't sitting in jail ticking off life sentences for war crimes RIGHT NOW? Excuse me while I go find something to smash.

6 comments:

Freewheel said...

Headline at the Onion: "Bush Prepares Nation for its Last Year."

It really feels that way. We have to keep reminding ourselves that 2009 is for real. Things are going to get better.

Mike Thomas said...

Hey, you want job creation? Bush is giving you job creation! All these people in Michigan whining about their lost jobs need to get themselves over to Iraq. Why just the other day I understand there were at least six more fresh openings for Army grunts in Iraq.
Bush is doing a Hell of a job, I tell ya!

AnnPW said...

Thanks freewheel. I wish I could feel more hopeful. Every day that Bush and Cheney are strutting around enjoying their freedom just fills me with despair. They simply MUST be held accountable for what they have done - I don't see how our national integrity can survive if they are not. And yes, Mike, you are exactly right. A hell of a job.

heydave said...

And just where is that prick of a Cheney?

Everyone check their closets lately? Under their beds? In their wallets?

AnnPW said...

Heydave, I believe he's in the parlour, counting all his money.

vizavis said...

Cleaning his hunting rifle?