Friday, March 21, 2008

In Which I Go Short

Shorter TexasFred:*
"Yeah I'm a racist - so? Everybody is! That has nothing - nothing, I tell you! - to do with the fact that I am all over this Wright hoopla like a turkey buzzard on roadkill."
*"Shorter" concept apparently created by Daniel Davies and perfected by Elton Beard, but discovered by me at Sadly, No!

And Mike, I am not forgetting that YOU introduced me to this specimen. I owe you, buddy - consider yourself warned!

UPDATE: And yes, this is pretty damn funny.

2 comments:

Mike Thomas said...

I wouldn't waste any more time on TexasFred. He is even worse than Bill about only wanting people around who will kiss his ass.

It is infuriating, though, how these hypocritical morons can go around calling Obama a racist because of something someone else said and not based on anything Obama himself has ever said or done, and yet they totally ignore the fact that John McCain, as recently as 2000, was calling Vietnamese people "Gooks" and said he would hate them for the rest of his life. He apologized later and said he was only referring to his Vietnamese captors, but imagine if Obama had ever said anything even close to this. Even Jeremiah Wright never came out and used racial slurs and said he hates people.
What an incredible double standard we have here!

AnnPW said...

Afraid you're right, Mike. For the sake of my blood pressure, I'm going to have to stay away from TexasFred.