Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No Shame

These guys have completely given up on the notion of shame. It’s kind of sad to watch.
More here.

And Atrios makes a good catch. And dday calls a spade a spade.

A sigh echoes through the blogosphere.

Speech from the man who should be president. And a good response. Mike posts a video and provides more good commentary.

Our pal, heydave, sent me an email suggestion because he's on the road and for some reason is having difficulty logging on to leave it in the comments. It's a doozy, though, and I didn't want the rest of you to miss it - I love that he thinks I'm not jaded enough!
You're not jaded enough: I want to see the chimpster sent to Baghdad, wearing an orange jump suit like common thugs, working a broom until the mess is cleaned up.

No comments: